Senior Night

2011 Senior Class

Where does time go? I honestly can not believe my time here at Utah State University is almost up, I can't comprehend that tonight is my last night attending an Aggie game in the Spectrum as an undergrad student. It has been a helluva fun four years!

It was fall of 2007 when I first arrived at Utah State and when I first met a couple of these guys. I remember when Tai Wesley walked in my living room and asked, "Where are all the honeys at?!" I remember the first game of pool I ever shot with Tyler Newbold in the commons of the Living and Learning Center.

These two guys along with Matt Fomisano, Pooh Williams are the winningest four year class in Utah State University history with a record of 105-27. They have only lost one game at home in their ENTIRE careers, a 63-68 loss to St. Mary's, which they took revenge for last weekend. It truly has been a remarkable ride!

Tonight is senior night for more than just the players though, its an end of an era as Wild Bill debates retirement and as the last original writer of the Refraction calls it quits after this issue. I will never forget the good times I enjoyed in the Spectrum. Jaycee Carroll becoming the all-time leading score, Coach Stew winning his 500th game, watching Wild Bill become famous, the loudest moment of my life when Stavon Williams and Brady Jardine put on a show against Nevada, storming the court after winning multiple WAC championships, and doing the Winning Team/Losing Team chant at BYU on my birthday, some of the best moments in my life! Go Aggies!


Jaycee Carroll

Tyler and I after clinching the WAC Championship in 2009

Comments

Popular Posts