Round 2: Jazz vs. Lakers


In less then an hour my favorite team will tip off against one of my most hated teams for the third straight year in the playoffs.

It will be the sixth time that these two teams will meet in the playoffs, the winner advancing to the NBA Finals each and every previous time. The Jazz twice and the Lakers three times, including the last two years.

After the Jazz lost to Pheonix on the last night of the regular season I honestly didn't think they would make it out of the first round. Something I'm glad to be wrong about! And I don't think the Jazz can win this series but I sure hope I'm wrong again. The Lakers and the Magic are the only two teams that I think really out-talent the Jazz, especially at the center position with Memo missing. Deron Willams will once again have to step up big, hopefully abusing former Jazz-man Derek Fisher.

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon for basketball, I've got my jersey on, lets go Jazz!

Comments

Popular Posts