Huntsman Springs

On Monday I got the opportunity to play golf at Huntsman Springs in Driggs, ID. Huntsman Springs was designed by the same man that did Oregon's famed Bandon Dunes, David McLay Kidd. The course has received numerous accolades, including being named to lists such as Best Modern Course and Best Residential Course by Golfweek Magazine.

For the first 18 holes of the day we had the privilege of using a forecaddie. Let me tell you how neat of an experience it is to not have to worry wear to hit your ball, just follow the caddies instructions and make a decent swing. If i could afford it, I think I might just want a caddie everyday. The course was definitely unlike anything I have ever played before. A lot of hidden hazards, and HUGE greens. Here are some pics from the day.


Comments

Popular Posts