A Near Perfect Halladay

(October 5, 2010 - Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images North America)
Wow.

The Reds have waited 15 years to return to the playoffs, they will have to wait as least two more days to get a hit in them. I had faith the Phillies were going to win the game today, but I had no idea that in his playoff debut, Roy Halladay was going to pitch a near PERFECT GAME! Though missing the perfect game, he still became only the second pitcher to pitch a no-hitter in playoff history!

What a great way to start the playoffs Just sitting in my red, #34 Halladay shirt, watching intensly what would be the first no hitter I have witnessed. Oh, what I would have given to be in South Philly today!
I don't know if Fridays game can be as exciting as todays but hopefully the result, a win for Philadelphia, will be the same. Until then, goodnight and Go Phils!

Comments

Popular Posts