Bracketology

My Actual Picks
Kansas, Syracuse, Kentucky, Villanoca
Kentucky over Syracuse in the Championship

These are my official picks out for the bracket that I actually have money on. Kansas, Kentucky, and Syracuse have been consistent all year. I'm looking for Villanova to upset Duke in what I believe is the easiest region, the south. Syracuse will be able to take down overall number seed Kansas before falling to Kentucky and John Wall in the Championship.

Mascot Bracket
Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Duke
Duke over Georgetown in the Championship

A Hoya, Panther, Wildcat, and Blue Devil. The Blue Devil's have the most power being a spirit creature.

Wouldn't it Be Nice If
Kansas, Syracuse, West Virginia, Utah State
Utah State over Syracuse in the Championship

Ah... I've got to be true to my school! Vegas has the Aggies odds at 500/1 to win it all, but how sweet it would be to raise the National Championship banner in Logan! The other three teams are my favorites out of there respected regions, I like these teams and would be happy to see any of them win a National Championship.

Comments

Popular Posts