Winter Olympic Chills


Watching the Opening Ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games last night, I got chills. The stories and the nostalgia that surround the games make them so great for me. The amazing things people do and overcome to compete at the games make them so special!

The first day of competition is now done and I can tell you this: 1) Short track speed skating is one of the most exciting sports out there! Go Apolo! 2) The women who compete on the moguls are amazing, I was memorized by their form going down the hill and their tricks! 3) Those lugers have alotta guts! A day after a fellow competitor died, they are back on the "safer" track. Still today one luger crashed but amazing held on and was able to get back on his sled while going down the track!

Other events I am really looking forward to are skier-cross and boarder-cross and Lindsey Vonn and Bode Miller in downhill skiing. Go USA! Go World!

Comments

Popular Posts