Back to the World Series!


I want to write something clever here, something that really shows what I'm feeling, but I can't.. I'm too excited! The Phillies are going back to the World Series! The whole playoffs have been amazing. From Ryan Howards double against the Rockies in game 4 of the NLDS, to Jimmy Rollins magic in the bottom of 9th inning with two outs to save the series from being tied 2-2! The Phills know how to win!

It was last year that I was in LA watching the Phillies win the National League Championship (video below). As exciting as it was to be there live, this is just as exciting to me. I have always been a Phillies fan but it wasn't until last year that I really began to like the team. It was this year, after watching them the whole season, that I began to love them.

They now have a chance to be only the fourth team ever in the National League to win back to back Series. They have a chance to become a dynasty. My favorite team, a dynasty? How awesome would that be?! Bring on those damn Yankees! I can not wait to see how it plays out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts