First of all a big congrats to Rory McIlroy! What an impressive wire to wire win in the The 111th US Open. If he had been pressed at all near the end of the day, I think he would have dropped a a lot more of those putts and could have easily flirted with 20-under. And what a great scene it was for him to be able to hug his dad after the victory. The older I get the more sentimental I get about stuff like that. Two weeks ago my dad and I played in the Pressbox Scramble/Bestball for the 10th consecuctive year. Even though we aren't as good as we used to be it was still a fun time! I owe so much to my dad and am so happy we have golf and sports to enjoy together among other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf 2023
It's been six years since I played the variety of golf courses as I have played this year. It's been nice to fall in love with the g...
-
As you probably already know, John Wooden passed away last night. Wooden is regarded as one of the greatest coaches ever. His UCLA teams won...
-
Simply amazing! The crowd, the game, the 71-61 win over our rival BYU! The whole atmosphere was so cool. I have never seen the line to get i...

aah fun. I miss golf. Guess what? All the missionaries in our mission got to go to a SOunds baseball game last monght :).
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well friend!
and by monght i mean month :)
ReplyDelete