Tomorrow morning, bright and early at 4 am, the fam and I will be off to the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach! Making stops in San Fransisco and other cities along the way. The 12th Green will go travel blog style as much as possible to keep you up to date with my activities on the trip. Let me know if you have any autograph or picture requests of the pro golfers. See ya in Cali!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Leavin' for U.S. Open
Tomorrow morning, bright and early at 4 am, the fam and I will be off to the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach! Making stops in San Fransisco and other cities along the way. The 12th Green will go travel blog style as much as possible to keep you up to date with my activities on the trip. Let me know if you have any autograph or picture requests of the pro golfers. See ya in Cali!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf 2023
It's been six years since I played the variety of golf courses as I have played this year. It's been nice to fall in love with the g...
-
As you probably already know, John Wooden passed away last night. Wooden is regarded as one of the greatest coaches ever. His UCLA teams won...
-
Simply amazing! The crowd, the game, the 71-61 win over our rival BYU! The whole atmosphere was so cool. I have never seen the line to get i...
No comments:
Post a Comment